SHARK SD100 CNC Machine
This item has an additional shipping charge
Free Touch Plate & Dust Boot Through Mail-In Offer With Purchase - A $200 Value!
Jump into CNC carving with the Next Wave® SHARK SD100 CNC Machine. This small format model packs the same punch as the larger units, which makes it a great value. Create 3-D carvings or machined parts in a variety of mediums, including wood, soft metals, plastics and other solid surface...
Items You May Need
Next WaveItem 161352
Jump into CNC carving with the Next Wave® SHARK SD100 CNC Machine. This small format model packs the same punch as the larger units, which makes it a great value. Create 3-D carvings or machined parts in a variety of mediums, including wood, soft metals, plastics and other solid surface materials. Simply design your carving in VCarve Desktop or other design software and save it as a toolpath. Then, using the proprietary Ready2Control software, load and run the toolpath on the SHARK SD100.
- Ships fully assembled
- Compact, full function CNC machine
- All black MDF bed with T-slots offer a variety of clamping positions
- Includes the latest VCarve Desktop Design software including Art 3D Sampler Pack
- Ready2Control software lets your computer run your CNC
- Made in the USA
- Table Dimensions: 12" x 18"
- XYZ Travel: 12" x 13" x 3"
- Overall Dimensions: 19-1/2" W x 20-1/2" L x 18"
- (1) Next Wave SHARK SD100 CNC machine
- (2) Hold down clamps
- (1) V-groove bit
- (1) VCarve Desktop design software package
- (1) Ready2Control-Basic panel software package
- (1) 2-Year Factory Warranty
- This fully assembled unit only requires the addition of a palm router and a router bracket.
- Operation requires a laptop computer or pendant controller (sold separately).
- The plug-and-play design of the SHARK SD100 means that it will accept any of Next Wave’s full line of accessories, including 2W laser, mini 4th axis or touch plate.
- Included router clamps fit the Bosch, Dewalt, and Porter Cable compact routers.
- The SHARK SD100®also includes Next Wave CNC's exclusive SHARK SWAP Trade-in Program. Once you’ve mastered the world of CNC and decide it’s time to upgrade to a larger unit, the SHARK SD100®comes with a full factory sponsored trade-in program, best of all your used SHARK SD100®will be refurbished and donated free of charge to School Technical shops around the country to help educate students on CNC functionality. Please visit NEXT WAVE CNC website for more information.
- The SHARK SD100 was formerly called the Barracuda.
Instructions / MSDS
Articles & Blogs
We finally get our hands on the fantastic little Shark SD100 CNC Machine from Next Wave Automation.
Darrin Arment of Hiawatha, Kansas, is the lucky winner the “Cool Tools Sweepstakes” sponsored by Woodcraft and Today’s Homeowner. He received a $1,000 Woodcraft Gift Card.
our Fall 2021 Woodcraft
Catalog, we featured a short scoop on a Checkerboard build with one of our
interns, Nikhil Narwani. Although his only woodworking experience was in the
novice category of woodturning pens, he wanted to take this opportunity to
learn more. No better time and place to add to his resume with this experience,
than with Woodcraft and its staff of
experienced woodworkers both at the Parkersburg Woodcraft store
and from our corporate
office. You can have fun being the “King” of the workshop with this enjoyable
project build and in playing the game; it’s a win-win for everyone!
Next WaveItem 161352
Next WaveItem 423407