SHARK HD510 CNC Machine
Free Mini 4th Axis, Touch Plate & HD Dust Boot Through Mail-In Offer With Purchase - A $700 Value!
Handle all your machining needs in a home shop environment or on the production floor with the Next Wave® CNC SHARK HD510. Built with industrial grade components, the CNC SHARK HD510 also features a heavy-duty aluminum and steel reinforced gantry, an extruded aluminum router mount...
This kit includes the following items:
- CNC SHARK HD510 Base
- CNC SHARK HD510 Gantry
Handle all your machining needs in a home shop environment or on the production floor with the Next Wave® CNC SHARK HD510. Built with industrial grade components, the CNC SHARK HD510 also features a heavy-duty aluminum and steel reinforced gantry, an extruded aluminum router mount system, interlocking aluminum table, linear rails and guides on the gantry, and anti-backlash, wear-compensated lead screws on all axes. The SHARK HD510 CNC machine is the ideal tool for carving or machining a large variety of projects made from wood, soft metals, composites, or plastics.
- Colored touch screen pendant controller
- Ready2Control software allowing multi-machine operation: start, stop, rewind, and go to G-code location as well as project queuing for reliable bit change applications
- X & Y homing capability
- Linear guides and bearings on the gantry
- Anti-backlash, wear-compensated lead screws on all axis
- Interlocking rigid aluminum table with virtually unlimited clamp positioning
- Aluminum gantry backplate for heavy machining capabilities
- Extruded Aluminum router and spindle mounts
- Steel encased gantry legs for increased rigidity
- Automatic router on and off control
- USB interface
- One-year warranty on parts and labor
- Lifetime technical support
- Made in the USA
- Table Dimensions: 28'' x 36''
- XYZ Travel: 25'' x 25'' x 7''
- Overall Dimensions: 36-1/4'' W x 38'' L x 24-1/2'' H
- (1) Full one-year warranty and lifetime technical support through Next Wave Automation
- (1) CNC SHARK HD510 machine
- (1) Vectric VCarve Desktop design software
- (1) Color pendant controller
- (2) Hold-down clamps
- (1) Carbide V-bit
- (1) Virtual Zero Unlimited Software and Vector Art 3-D Sampler Pack
- Fully compatible with these routers (sold separately): Next Wave Water-Cooled Spindle, Bosch 1617 and 1618, Porter-Cable 690 and 890 Series (6902VS must be manually started), DeWalt 610, 616, 618 series.
- The SHARK HD510 CNC machine is fully compatible with Next Wave’s extensive product line of additional accessories, such as laser, 4th axis, scanner, and more – all sold separately.
- Requires PC computer with USB 2.0 Port and a USB Flash Drive (both sold separately).
Instructions / MSDS
Next WaveItem 161352